Wildmoka is a fast-growing start-up operating a cloud video platform which has been deployed worldwide. Based in Sophia Antipolis, we also operate offices on four continents (Europe, North America, LATAM and APAC). We are using next-gen technologies like speech-to-text, video recognition, and machine learning which allow our customers to ensure that their offering is well-timed with fans’ rapidly increasing demand for a highly personalized digital experience.
In the end of 2017, we closed a Series A funding round of $8mln. led by Alven Capital and our current customers include France Televisions, CANAL+, FOX Networks, Orange, beIN Sports, Altice Group (BFM & SFR), TF1 etc.
- Wildmoka is headquartered in southern France, the Cote d’Azur, and occasional visits to headquarters may be required. The French Riviera is a nice place to work and all related expenses will be paid by Wildmoka.
- English is the primary language of our business. French fluency is a bonus but not required. As a global company, we speak many languages - Spanish, Portugese, German, Swedish, Italian, even Aussie slang.
- Some travel will be required for company events (trade shows, conferences) and on-site meetings with client. All related travel expenses will be paid by Wildmoka.
This role is technical in nature and also requires a person who is comfortable working directly with clients. The ideal candidate has Level 3 Support Engineer experience with some level of software development experience. Additional responsibilities include custom integration projects and feature enhancements for clients' specific needs. You will participate in the maintenance of the product and be a customer support entry point. This position has the opportunity for growth within the company.
We are looking for candidates with various experience levels and who share our values and work ethics.
Your mindset and personality:
- Passion for innovation and growth: Our culture is all about creating exciting solutions. Tech experts fly at Wildmoka.
- Disruptive mindset: We have redefined how broadcasters produce and share content with our cloud platform, SDK and APIs.
- Rigour, technical and ethical: We hold our work to the highest of standards and we strive to ensure quality.
The technologies you will use on a daily basis include:
- Back end: Python
- Experience in programming is an added benefit for both front-end and back-end technologies.
What you can bring to the team:
- Experience in a support engineer role
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues in a time sensitive environment
- Experience providing support including by phone, email, live chat or video, chatbots, online tutorials and how-to’s, message boards, and other tools
- You have contributed to open source projects in the past
- You smile, you are polite and respectful to others
- You like good coffee :)
Please fill in the form to apply for this job.