Wildmoka is a fast-growing start-up operating a cloud video platform which has been deployed worldwide. Based in Sophia Antipolis, we also operate offices on four continents (Europe, North America, LATAM and APAC). We are using next-gen technologies like speech-to-text, video recognition, and machine learning which allow our customers to ensure that their offering is well-timed with fans’ rapidly increasing demand for a highly personalized digital experience.
In the end of 2017, we closed a Series A funding round of $8mln. led by Alven Capital and our current customers include France Televisions, CANAL+, FOX Networks, Orange, beIN Sports, Altice Group (BFM & SFR), TF1 etc.
This role is a remote position based in the US with flexible hours. Our team is international and our head office is in the heart of Sophia-Antipolis in the south of France. We have a great working atmosphere of mutual trust and respect.
This role would be both technical in nature but also needs someone comfortable working directly with clients. Primary responsibilities include custom integration projects and feature enhancements for clients' specific needs. You will be involved in all stages of the development: UI, architecture, implementation, testing, and code reviews. You will also participate in the deployment lifecycle and maintenance of the product and you will be a customer support entry point. If you have a background in both Software and working directly with clients, this might be just the position for you.
We are looking for teammates from all seniority levels (so don’t shy out if this will be your first job) who share our values and work ethics :
- Passion for innovation and growth: Our culture is all about creating exciting solutions. Tech experts fly at Wildmoka.
- Disruptive mindset: We’ve re-defined the way broadcasters produce and share content with our cloud platform, SDK and APIs.
- Rigour, technical and ethical: We hold our work to the highest of standards and we strive to ensure quality.
The technologies that you will use on a daily basis are:
- Back end: Python
- Proficiency and a high level of quality in programming will be expected in both front-end and back-end technologies.
- You have contributed to open source projects in the past
- You smile, you are polite and respectful to others
- You like coffee :)
Got the skills and vision to create the next generation of broadcast and socialization apps or infrastructure?
Send us your application